- CCM 321 Small Group Communication
- CCM 323 Effective Listening
- CCM 325 Communication of Self-Esteem
- CCM 337 Gender and Communication
- CCM 346 Conflict Management
- COL 340 Organizational Communication
- COL 426 Team Building
- MSD 130 Creative Problem-Solving
- RE 100 Introduction to Real Estate
Here is what she has to say about it all:
From the very beginning, the PLA process helped me to see how much I had learned and applied during my 20 year career. The detailed evaluative process in LRN 150 affirmed my ability to apply college level concepts in my everyday life. I was surprised to see how many credits I could have written for based on my prior training, experience, and education. I opted to write for only 27 credits.
The process itself was challenging in the beginning, but once I established a rhythm and process to follow, it became easier. It was an enriching experience and I learned a much more about each topic as I wrote each paper.
For anyone considering it, don’t let a 25-30 page paper intimidate you. There are many resources available and the staff is amazing to work with. I am so grateful for having had the opportunity to complete the PLA process at Marylhurst. I would not have had as rich of an experience without it.
Congrats Victoria! 27 credits well-earned!